- Experience the Mountain flight
- Seeing the Mahalangur Himalayan range
- Everest view
About Mountain Flight in Nepal
Mountain Flight Tour is a luxurious holiday activity that can be completed in one day. It is the observation of various Nepalese mountains from a specially designated airplane. Travelers will be transported to a route that provides a panoramic view of Nepal and Tibet's snowcapped mountains. After a helicopter trip in Nepal, this is perhaps the only easy method to see the Himalayas. Himalayan Ecological Trekking offers daily flights for travelers to enjoy Nepal's iconic alpine landscapes.
Every day, the Mountain Flight Tour excursion begins early in the morning. Travelers must schedule a flight, which the Himalayan Ecological Trekking staff will accomplish for them. A private vehicle will transport you to the domestic airport terminal for your trip and will also pick you up at the airport to return you to your hotel after your mountain flight.
The tour begins in Kathmandu and concludes in Kathmandu following a round trip. Dorje Lakpa, Jugal, Dudh Kunda, and Gaurishanker are the first mountains that visitors may see. Mountain peaks such as Langtang Lirung, Gaurishankar, Numbur, Pumari Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu, Ganesh, Annapurna range, Manaslu range, Shringi Himal, and others will eventually be visible to visitors. These are the most well-known mountain peaks seen from a plane's window. Howecountless additional mountains in Nepal cant can be enjoyed during a Mountain Flight Tour. The cabin crew of the plane will keep you updated on the height and names of the mountains throughout the trip. The service will be above average, and travelers will have the opportunity to spend valuable time gazing at the majestic snowcapped pinnacles of Nepal's Himalayas.
Book the Mountain Flight Tour in Nepal with Himalayan Ecological Trekking and be astounded by the sheer number of mountains seen in a single day. Get your tickets now for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see about 75% of Nepal's mountains.
5:30 AM - 6:30 AM:
Transportation service will be provided for your hotel pick-up and drop-off at the domestic terminal of Kathmandu International Airport.
Fly back to Kathmandu from Mountain flight then drop to the hotel.
Flight Duration: The flight from Kathmandu to the range of the Himalayas is approximately one hour long.
Scenic Peaks: During the flight, you will have the opportunity to see several stunning peaks in the Himalayas. Here is a list of some notable peaks you will encounter:
- Mt. Shisha Pangma: The first peak you will see, standing at about eight thousand meters above sea level.
- Mt. Dorje Lakpa: A peak at around seven thousand meters above sea level.
- Mt. Phurbi Ghyachu: Another peak you will encounter during the flight.
- Mt. Choba Bhamare: An unconquered peak standing at around six thousand meters above sea level.
- Mt. Gauri Shankar: A significant peak in Hindu mythology, with a sharp point. It holds importance as Lord Shiva is said to be the protector.
- Mt. Numbur: A mountain with religious significance to the local Sherpa people of Solukhumbu.
- Mt. Karyolung: This peak is known for its thick blanket of snow.
- Mt. Gyachungkhang: Another majestic peak in the Himalayas.
- Mt. Cho Oyu: The eighth-highest peak in the world.
- Mt. Nuptse: Translates to "West Peak" in the local dialect.
- Mt. Pumori: A notable peak before reaching Mt. Everest.
- Mt. Everest: Finally, you will come face to face with Mt. Everest, also known as Sagarmatha in Nepali and Chomolungma in Tibetan. Seeing it in person is an overwhelming experience, surpassing what you may have seen in pictures or videos.
Seating Arrangement: The plane's seating is arranged in two columns, ensuring that each passenger is guaranteed a window seat. This arrangement allows everyone to enjoy the breathtaking views of the Himalayas during the flight.
Cockpit Visit: If you're interested, you can also visit the cockpit during the flight to take pictures. This can provide a unique perspective and opportunity to capture memorable shots of the mountain range.